Instructions for Universal EV Conversion Kit Installation
- Electrician gloves to protect against electric shock, rated for High Voltage.
- Crimping tools for High and Low voltage connectors.
- Standard wrenches (6-17).
- CNC universal transmission coupler to fit your existing flywheel.
- Gearbox adapter plate (aluminium recommended).
- Custom metal mount for the Electric motor, battery, and all other parts.
- Install the battery case in your car with a secure and robust mount inside the vehicle.
- Connect all wires following our wiring instructions.
- After connecting everything, test with a weak wire with a fuse before placing the main bus bar.
HV Power Distribution Box:
- Connect all wiring per instructions.
- On the back side of the motor, you need a custom engine mount connected to the previous engine mount location.
- On the front side of the motor, use and CNC coupler to fit your gearbox flywheel.
- On the gearbox, create a custom gearbox adapter plate from aluminium.
- For mounting the motor, use screws with a strength rating of 10.9 or higher.
- Please note that the motor mount needs to use all existing mounting locations.
- Install a Type2 socket for charging in the existing gas refill location.
- Mount all other parts in the car.
- Install and connect heating to the existing car system.
- Replace the accelerator pedal.
- Connect and configure the BMS over the phone app.
- Connect the Electric power steering pump to the existing hydraulic system.
- With newer cars, you might encounter problems with the speedometer and other sensors on the cluster gauge.
- Check and secure all screws with loctite, including those in the battery and HV system.
- Ensure all wires are connected correctly, as one wrong wire can damage the entire system or cause a fire.
- Depending on the car, you may need to drill holes to mount parts or create custom mounting pieces.
- All HV cables over 12V need to be in orange protection.
- Working with high voltage and high current requires safety equipment. Consult an experienced electrician to assist with wiring.