Most important info to keep LiFePO4 Battery safe for the long life
- Voltage Min/Max 2.5 - 3.65V (discharge min - charge max)
- Top Balance (3.4 - 3.65V, we recommend 3.5V as Max)
- Battery storage voltage 3.27 - 3.3V (keep it about 50% of the charge if not in use over 1 week)
- LiFePO4 batteries have a low self-discharge rate of 1-2% a month.
- The LiFePO4 should be always mounted with the terminals facing upwards.
- Charging temperature 0-55°C (recommended 15-35°C)
- Cell Compression (always compress new batteries)
- Charge - Discharge rate 0.2 - 0.5c (recommended)
- To maximize the life of the battery keep it between 3 - 3.35V (usable 80-90% of capacity)
* Those values can be different depending on the battery type and manufacturer.
LiFePO4 is the safest battery on the market
Nice video explaining details: